As an entrepreneur, you understand how important a web presence is to your company’s growth, but unless you’re well-versed on using Google and web design it can all seem overwhelming.
What can understanding local Search Engine Optimization do for your business:
- Acquire new local customers
- Increase your Return on Investment
- Save your business thousands by doing it yourself
In this TRAINING SEMINAR, we’ll teach you:
- How to get your business listed on Google Maps
- How to get optimize your site for maximum exposure in search
- How to get more 5-star reviews from your customers
- How to claim your free online real estate
Our goal is to help you grow your business in an age driven by social media and search engines. In one hour, you’ll walk out feeling confident in your new understanding of digital marketing and how to harness its potential to your own advantage.
Where will the event be held?
Once you reach the second floor, there will be a set of glass, double doors leading to a waiting area and lots of seating. The conference room is right inside. The address is 12808 W Airport Blvd, Sugar Land TX. (If you see the ABB Building you are in the right place.) Map:
What can I bring to the event?
Pen and paper! We want you to just relax and learn.
Refreshment and Coffee will be provided.
Tickets are $12
Purchase Your Tickets Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/entrepreneurs-guide-discovering-local-customers-online-tickets-35053303374
DATE AND TIME
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
12808 W Airport Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Refunds up to 1 day before event